After the positive response my last list of 20 Wonderful Drawing Blogs received, I thought I’d post a further selection from some of the inspirational blogs I visit regularly in my search of links to post to twitter.
- The Annotated Weekender Blog of artist Joe List, where he draws over the The Guardian’s Weekend magazine.
- Ape on the Moon Contemporary illustration site.
- Book By It’s Cover Nice site from New York based illustrator and pattern designer, Julia Rothman. Lots of reading inspiration.
- Boys Who Draw A collaborative blog from nine like-minded illustrators from the UK.
- Burst of Beaden Blog of Californian illustrator and designer, Jon Klassen.
- Coming Up For Air Illustrator, comic book artist and Drawn contributor, Matt Forsythe’s blog.
- Free[k]hand Miguel Herranz is a Spanish born artist, living and drawing in Italy (lucky man!).
- Heaven in my Foot Priscilla Gilman writes and draws and is an ME/CFS sufferer.
- Les Calepins de Lapin An illustrator (and Urban Sketcher) from Barcelona.
- The Little Chimp Society Illustration news portal.
- Liz and Borrimini The sketching adventures of artist Liz Steel and her travelling companion, Borromini Bear.
- Mattias Inks Mattias Adolfsson’s imagination apparently knows no bounds.
- Nina Johansson is an artist and teacher who lives in Stockholm.
- Picture Book Report A new blog that is sure to be a hit. Fifteen illustrators re-imagining their favourite books.
- An Open Sketchbook Suzanne Cabrera is an artist, teacher and sketch blogger. You can find out more about her in this interview over on Flying Ready.
- The 53rd Street Biological Society Blog of New York artist, Jason Polan. Check out some of his many projecst in the site’s sidebar, including Every Person in New York.
- Toy-a-Day Download and make illustrated cut-outs of well-known characters and celebrities.
- Treats and Treasures Blog from Dutch artist Marieke Berghuis, where she publishes pages from her journal.
- You Look Like the Right Type Imaginative blog from artist Mark Addison Smith, where he makes drawings from scraps of overheard conversation.
- What I Wore Today Not a blog, but a great project from blogger Gemma Correll, where artists upload drawings of what they are wearing today to this Flickr group. Why not join in?
If you enjoyed this post it would be very much appreciated if you could take a moment to bookmark it on Delicious. Thank you!