If you're new to Sustainably Creative, or just want some help finding your way around, this is a good place to start.
Think of this post as a sort of guided tour of Sustainably Creative, a place for new readers and regular visitors alike to delve deeper into the large number of posts that make up the blog, as well as keeping an eye on what's new and what's popular.
If after exploring here you feel you'd like to delve a little deeper, why not consider becoming a member of the site?
A good place to start is with a few hand-picked posts to get a feel for the site:
- Sustainably Creative: an introduction…
- Staying focused
- 20 things you can do in 20 minutes (and create a sense of momentum)
- Just do it. Advice for anyone with limited energy who wants to get creative stuff done.
- ME/CFS Awareness Month: Lessons for everyone from an artist with ME
- Don’t compare yourself to others, just get on with YOUR important work
- Achieve (almost) anything you want with a pen, paper and a pot of tea
- Why running a minimalist business is perfect for an artist with low energy
As with everything else on this site there's no need to rush. Why not make a pot of tea and pick one or two posts from the current top 20 of most read posts:
Top 20 Posts of All Time (automatically updated)
%post_title% " );?>
Getting Your Important Work Done
You can also explore the blog via it's main categories:
If that lot isn't enough to give you an idea of what it means to be sustainably creative you can also find me elsewhere banging on about working little and often and keeping it simple:
I hope you've found this beginners guide to Sustainably Creative useful. If you have I'd very much appreciate it if you could let your friends know about it via one or two of the sharing options below.