An introduction to Sustainably Creative
Hello, I’m Michael Nobbs, welcome to Sustainably Creative. If you’re new to the site, this is the place to start.
Pop the kettle on
If you haven’t already, pop the kettle on, make yourself a nice cup of tea and then start to explore the site a little. There’s no rush, bookmark this page and come back and listen to a podcast or read one of the posts in the recommended reading section below.
Take your time
I hope that before long you’ll start to find your way around the site and will begin to feel right at home. If you do, consider becoming a member and delve a little deeper.
It’s free to become a Sustainably Creative Explorer and if you do you’ll have access to more resources that will further help you to build your own sustainably creative life.
Remember, take your time and enjoy the process of getting to know your way round the site.
Let’s get going. Scroll down or click on one of the links below to start exploring.
What I offer
Jump right in
A daily podcast
Every weekday I record the One Thing Today podcast in which I invite you to join me for a cuppa and encourage you to take one small step to move your creative life on just a little.
Gentle encouragement via books, courses and more
I’m a great believer in the carrot rather the stick approach to getting things done and offer a growing number of courses and books that I hope encourage people to gently make progress with their creative work.
Below are some handpicked posts to start to give you a feel for the sort of things I write about here on Sustainably Creative. Grab a cuppa (and maybe a slice of cake) and dive in.
- Sustainably Creative: an introduction…
- Staying focused
- Create a sense of momentum: 20 things you can do in 20 minutes
- Take the 20 Minutes a Day Challenge
- Just do it. Advice for anyone with limited energy who wants to get creative stuff done.
- ME/CFS Awareness Month: Lessons for everyone from an artist with ME
- Don’t compare yourself to others, just get on with YOUR important work
- Achieve (almost) anything you want with a pen, paper and a pot of tea
- Why running a minimalist business is perfect for an artist with low energy
Join Sustainably Creative
If you’re starting to feel at home here, why not take the next step and become a member of the site?
Become a Sustainably Creative Explorer for FREE and you will:
- Receive the One Thing Today podcast in your inbox each weekday
- Be able to download a free copy of my book, Sustainable Creativity
- Receive lifetime access to my course, Get One Thing Done